“The important thing is to keep trying to quit, until you quit for good.” – American Lung Association
quitSTART is a free app made for teens who want to quit smoking, but adults can use it too. This app takes the information you provide about your smoking history and gives you tailored tips, inspiration, and challenges to help you have a smoke-free and healthier life.
The quitSTART App helps you:
- Get ready to quit with tips and information to prepare you for becoming smoke-free
- Monitor your progress and earn badges for smoke-free milestones and other achievements
- Get back on track if you slip and smoke
- Manage cravings and bad moods in healthy ways
- Distract yourself from cravings with games and challenges
- Store helpful tips, inspirations, and challenges in your Quit Kit
- Share your progress and favorite tips through social media
Information taken from: http://smokefree.gov/apps-quitstart
Do you or a friend have trouble with smoking? Have you ever tried to quit? Have you ever used an app to help you stop a bad habit? Tell us about your experiences.